Hi. I haven't blogged in a while, because Mommy and Daddy can't find their camera. But here's some stuff that I can do:
- Roll over. I'm getting better at this. Usually I can make it from my tummy to my back now.
- Sit up. Sort of. I usually fall over after a second, but I LOVE sitting up, so I stick my legs up in the air and try to do ab crunches.
- Stand up. Sort of. Sometimes my dad leans me up against the wall, and I just stand there, like I'm James Dean or something.
- Hold my bottle. Yesterday I ate 5 ounces, and I held it all by myself!
- Eat solid foods. I've started eating rice cereal. For a while I would just hold it in my mouth, and say, "What am I supposed to do with this?" But once I learned to swallow it, I really liked it.
I'm also growing teeth. It hurts. I love chewing on stuff.
My Babu came to visit this weekend, while my dad was in Wisconsin playing music. I love my Babu. That's all for now.