Saturday, October 4, 2008

What do you have to say, O?


                                                                                           by Mommy  

 I can proudly say, after 12 weeks, life is beginning to be back to normal at the Rimbo house. Not the normal it was before Owen, that phase of our lives is over. This new normal, with an adorable 3 month old son, is pretty great. 
   I know I'm terribly biased, but Owen is a fabulous baby. He's pretty laid back, doesn't cry much, and has a smile that can melt anyone's heart. Best part? He usually goes to bed between 8 and 9, and usually sleeps until 4 or 5. Awesome.
   His weeks are getting pretty busy- lots of playing on the playmat, snuggling with Mommy and Daddy, eating, sleeping, pooping. He does lots of riding around in the carseat- to church, houses of friends, school, and a few other places. Thank goodness he's used to being on the road! 
  I have to admit, he's pretty cute. He's also awake most of the day now, so we can capture some of the faces he makes.  Sometimes, it's almost as if we can figure out what he's trying to say.




           "What are you talking about, Daddy?"


  "Whoa, it just keeps going around and around...!"


  "I'm such a good boy I don't even mind that you put me in this goofy hat."


    "...or this one."

 "How long do I have to do this?This tummy time stuff is overrated."




  "Umm... I know you want me to go to sleep after this, but I have other ideas."

No comments: