Friday, December 19, 2008

My Friend Natalie's Baptism

Hi everybody! I just got back from my friend Natalie's baptism. Here are some pictures from my trip!


We took a plane to get to Tampa, Florida. Let it be known that I am a seasoned traveler. Including this trip, I've been on 6 plane rides, and I've never had a meltdown or anything! I just sleep, or smile at the other passengers. Or poop on my mom.

You might be wondering who this Natalie person is. So, this is Natalie:


We're best friends. Natalie's dad and my dad have been best friends since they were 13, so that makes us automatic best friends. And someday . . . A COUPLE?:

I like the idea of Natalie being my girlfriend, but she's still getting used to it, apparently.

Baby exchange! We had so much fun -- and I love my Unkie Chad! Can you tell?:


He taught me a bunch of new games that make me smile. And then my dad and Unkie Chad decided Natalie and I should kiss each other. We were, after all, bred for mating:

I like the idea of Natalie being my girlfriend, but she's still getting used to it. So, later that night, I put the moves on her while she tried to make a phone call.


Shot down. I like the idea of Natalie being my girlfriend, but she's still getting used to it. She'll come around.


But my dad loves her. She is, after all, his goddaughter now. Oh, yeah -- almost forgot. Natalie got baptized. And Unkie Chad and my dad sang a song. And then there were snacks.

We flew back to Minneapolis, and the temperature dropped like, 70 degrees! I couldn't figure out what was going on. And get this - I was wearing the same clothes as the first flight! . . . ok, so both pictures are from the same day.


Ok, bye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Natalie and Owen sittin' in a tree...

just kidding. Dude, your kid's gonna have a serious Natalie complex someday.

Debbie said...

Owen is definitely better traveled than I was at his age!