Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy Man

Hi everyone! My summer has been pretty busy so far. Between trips to the park to swing on the swings, parties with friends, and getting my diaper changed, it's a wonder I get it all done. I do love the swings by my house, though.

For my friend Miss Hottie's birthday, we went to the Minnesota Zoo! Now, knowing how much I love pounding on windows, can you guess what my favorite exhibit was?


Yup. Salmon. I pretty much anything I could see through glass (dolphins, sea otters, Uncle Graham . . . ) Here's my dad and I snuggling at the Zoo!


For Memorial Day, we went to the Brechts' house, and sat on their back porch, grilled some meat, and drank some wine. Here's me and my God-mommy Rachel.

With all of this stuff going on, I figured I had to find a new way to get around. So, with the help of my handy push-cart, I'm walking!:


Don't believe me? Here I come!!!:


No comments: