Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More Summer Fun!


As I mentioned in my last blog, this summer has been busy! It's been great having Mommy AND Daddy home, and we've been doing a bit of traveling already.
Right after Mommy got out of school, we went to Iowa to visit Grandpa and Grandma Larson. Aunt Christi, Jordyn, and Kendall were there too! We went to the farmer's market, the library, a Vietnamese restaurant(I found out I LOVE bean sprouts)and church. At the end of it all, my cousins and I were really tired.


I've also been keeping busy with friends. Mommy and Daddy have had people over a few times since the summer started, and I always like the attention. I'm an extrovert, you know. :)
I especially like playing with my friend Elijah. We like to play together, practice yodeling, and have screeching contests. It's awesome.
My friend Elijah and his parents are moving to Iowa soon, which makes me very sad. Here we are playing together at church, and I'm practicing mailing things to Elijah. Apparently, I think he needs to eat more carrots.




I'll miss you, Elijah. We'll have to do lots more playing before you go!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Just wanted to say that every time I babysit for 4-year-old LJ, he wants to see "the carrot in the mailbox" video. This has been his favorite online entertainment for MONTHS now, so I think you need to update the blog!