Friday, September 19, 2008

News Briefs

Some stuff that's been happening:

- Owen had his 2-month checkup. He's 15 oz. (EDIT: lbs.), and over 25 inches long!!! They charted his progress. He's in the 95th percentile for weight, and for height? Off the chart. Seriously. He wasn't matched up with any of the lines. I guess he's in the 99th percentile, since you can't be in the 100th, right?

He also got shots. Ouch! When the nurse gave him the shots, he cried for about five seconds, and then settled down. I thought he was mad at me afterward, but he eventually forgot.

- He LOVES soft blankets. I'll put one over him, and he'll get a HUGE smile on his face. Then he'll try to eat it.

- He's also sleeping like a champ. The other night he slept for 11 hours straight!!!

More pictures soon!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Owen needs to have a talk with Luke about the sleeping thing! Seriously and soon!

So glad he is happy and healthy!

ell_kay_jay said...

He's 15 oz? My, he is a tiny one!

Debbie said...

ELEVEN hours?!?!? He must take after me!