Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sleeping / Doctor Visit

Just a brief update:

Owen is doing terrifically -- he's already sleeping much better, and more regularly. Last night he only woke up four times! I can tell that he's sleeping better, because when he gets up and I change his diaper, he doesn't cry. He must be in a better mood.

Yesterday was Owen's first doctor's appointment, and he's perfect. He's in the 90th percentile for height and weight, and everything looks kosher. Especially his circumcision. BA DUM BUM!!

I (dad) am headed out of town tomorrow for a week-long mission trip to NYC, so Angie and Owen will be on their own for a while. I'm looking forward to getting more sleep (weird) and seeing my parents, but that's about it. It's really hard to be away for so long! In other news, unless Angie learns to blog, you won't hear much from this end until next week. Bye!

No comments: